Corehoop is a full-body workout, with an eye-catching weighted fitness hoop that slims your waist and strengthens your core. Teaching Corehoop is fun, profitable and rewarding, with high member retention, a quick return on investment and 12 months of licensing and choreography. It's a program you will love teaching and your class members will love taking.
If you are a fitness instructor or would like to become one, you will never make a better career decision than learning to teach weighted hoop fitness at the Hooping Academy.
Top three reasons people love teaching fitness:
- They can inspire others, and make a difference in the lives of the people they teach
- They are active and can stay in great shape
- They can set their own hours
- Love the fun and success of their Corehoop classes
- Attract attention for teaching something eye-catching and different
- Have higher member retention compared to other fitness programs
- Get free monthly music and choreography videos as part of their licensing subscription
- Pay deep discounted prices on hoops and quickly earn back their investment
- Benefit as product resellers for an additional source of income
What exactly is the Corehoop Workout?
The Corehoop Workout is a revolutionary fitness concept (yes, we get the pun), designed to slim the waist, strengthen the muscles of the lower back and abdomen and tone the muscles in the stomach, glutes, hips and thighs. Corehooping provides balanced, symmetrical training to the core muscles, which helps maintain spinal stability and alignment. Class members will quickly notice a difference in their posture and muscle tone – and may lose inches in a very short space of time. In addition to slimming the waist, Corehoop has been proven to improve class attendance and member retention.
Teaching Corehoop is fun, profitable, and emotionally and physically rewarding – it's a program you will love teaching and your class members will love taking.
Who should take this course?
- Aspiring fitness instructors (Foundation Training module now included in the package)
- Fitness instructors with industry credentials
- Personal Trainers: Corehoop is a highly respected and a top-rated tool for PTs
NOTE: This course is for students residing in the US or Canada. Other students please enroll in Fitness Hoop Training courses in:
Who teaches this course?
- Kerry Ferguson, Top-Level Fitness Instructor, Master Trainer and Personal Trainer
- Karyn Seroussi, Hooping Academy Founder
"Corehoop has an amazing team, with brilliant choreography and music that my classes love. The Powerhoop Master Trainers and instructors are just fabulous. I'm proud to be part of such a great business."
--Michaela Davey, Fitness Instructor, Somerset
"Corehoop has been great for me right from day one. It is an amazing feeling to see my participants grow in confidence, fitness & mental well being (yes mental - they are a bit crazy once they get into it lol). Thank you for a great brand :)" --Heather Dixon, Fitness Instructor, UK
What's included in the Pro Training Package?
- Fitness Foundation and Instructor Training Course
- 6-Month Subscription to the Licensing and Benefits Package, with includes the Monthly Media Pack, map listings, retailer account and other benefits.**
- Bonus Online Course: Marketing Your Classes
**Pro Training graduates will be enrolled in the Pro Licensing Subscription Course and granted their free access period. In order to continue receiving music and training videos and teaching under the Corehoop brand you must maintain your subscription. Your low licensing fees of $10/month pay for ongoing access to video choreography and music tracks, national advertising, map listings and top-notch support.
Once qualified you will get a VIP account with access to your licensing benefits and a Hooping Academy Affiliate Account, so you can earn commission on course referrals.
How does online training work?
After purchasing the online course you will receive your login
instructions and have immediate access
to all course materials. The online course includes written
and practical assessments based on the course material. As part of your
practical assessment, you will film and submit three sections of the
Corehoop Workout (approximately 12 minutes total). These can be filmed
on your phone. Don't be nervous! The videos are for our eyes only. They will be assessed by your own private coach, who will give you one-on-one feedback and support.
is a "no fail" course - if your videos or test results need
improvement then we will give you the necessary tips and information to
be able to redo it until you pass. Once you've passed, we will send you
licensing certificate and enroll you in both the Marketing Course and
the Corehoop Licensing and Benefits Package. This includes your media
with choreography videos, royalty-free music, tips, publicity ideas and
more. We will also invite you to the private Corehoop Instructors' Facebook page, where we encourage you to share photos and stories, and get advice, tips and support from other Corehoop Instructors.
Get started now!
This course was created by a team of highly-trained and experienced fitness instructors and master trainers. It is based upon sound, modern fitness principles, and has been developed and refined for over a decade in the UK and across Europe.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $205
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
This training course has been accredited and endorsed by: