Powerhoop is a full-body workout, with an eye-catching weighted fitness hoop that slims your waist and strengthens your core. Teaching Powerhoop is fun, profitable and rewarding, with high member retention, a quick return on investment and 12 months of licensing and choreography. It's a program you will love teaching and your class members will love taking.
If you are a fitness instructor or would like to become one, you will never make a better career decision than learning to teach weighted hoop fitness at the Hooping Academy.
Top three reasons people love teaching fitness:
- They can inspire others, and make a difference in the lives of the people they teach
- They are active and can stay in great shape
- They can set their own hours
- Love the fun and success of their Powerhoop classes
- Attract attention for teaching something eye-catching and different
- Have higher member retention compared to other fitness programs
- Get free music and choreography videos as part of their licensing subscription
- Pay deep discounted prices on hoops and quickly earn back their investment
- Benefit as product resellers for an additional source of income
What exactly is the Powerhoop Workout?
The Powerhoop Workout is a revolutionary fitness concept (yes, we get the pun), that delivers a trim tummy, strong muscles in the lower back and abdomen, and toned glutes, hips and thighs. Due to their weight and large diameter, weighted fitness hoops are easy for all to master. Powerhooping provides balanced, symmetrical training to the core muscles, which helps maintain spinal stability and alignment. Your class members will quickly notice a difference in your posture and muscle tone – and may lose inches in a very short space of time. Powerhoop has been proven to improve class attendance and member retention.
Teaching Powerhoop is fun, profitable, and emotionally and physically rewarding – it's a program you will love teaching and your class members will love taking.
Who should take this course?
- Aspiring fitness instructors (Foundation Training module now included in the package)
- Fitness instructors with industry credentials (in the UK: ETM/Level 2 certification). NOTE: Qualified UK instructors are refunded £100 on this course with a BURSARY REBATE FROM EMD.
- Personal Trainers: Powerhoop is a highly respected and a top-rated tool for PTs
NOTE: This course is for European students (English language). Other students please enrol in Fitness Hoop Training courses in:
Who teaches this course?
- Kerry Ferguson, Master Trainer, Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer
- Karyn Seroussi, Hooping Academy Founder
"Powerhoop has an amazing team, with brilliant choreography and music that my classes love. The Powerhoop instructors and trainers are just fabulous. I'm proud to be part of such a great business."
–Michaela Davey, Fitness Instructor, Somerset
Powerhoop has been great for me right from day one. It is an amazing feeling to see my participants grow in confidence, fitness & mental well being. Thank you for a great brand :)" –Heather Dixon, Fitness Instructor, UK
"I teach many types of fitness classes. I found this training to be one of the best I've done so far." –Martina Baumeister, Fitness Instructor, Germany
What's included in the Basic Training course for £228?
- Fitness Foundation and Instructor Training Course*
What's included in the Pro Training Package for £324?
The Powerhoop Pro Training Package is a "business in a box." It includes:
- Fitness Foundation and Instructor Training Courses
- Powerhoop Deluxe Fitness Hoop and Powerhoop Carrybag (RRP £59).
- 12-Month Subscription to the Licensing and Benefits Package, with includes the Monthly Media Pack, map listings, retailer account and other benefits.** (£150 value).
- Bonus Online Course: Marketing Your Fitness Hoop Classes (£80 value)
*Basic Training graduates must purchase a Pro Licensing Subscription (£150) in order to teach Powerhoop classes.
**Pro Training graduates will be enrolled in the Pro Licensing Subscription Course and granted their free access period. In order to teach under the Powerhoop brand you MUST maintain your subscription. Your low licensing fees pay for ongoing access to video choreography and music tracks, national advertising, map listing and top-notch support.
How does online training work?
After purchasing the online course you will have immediate access to all course materials, and we will post your Powerhoop Deluxe and Carrybag within two business days. The online course includes written and practical assessments based on the course material. As part of your practical assessment, you will film and submit three sections of the Powerhoop Workout (approximately 12 minutes total). These can be filmed on your phone. Don't be nervous! The videos are for our eyes only. They will be assessed by your own private coach, who will give you one-on-one feedback and support.
is a "no fail" course - if your videos or test results need improvement
then we will give you the necessary tips and information to be able to
redo it until you pass. Once you've passed, we will send you your licensing certificate and Powerhoop Instructor Portal login details.
This gives you access to the Powerhoop Pro Instructor area, media pack,
Trade Shop and other perks and privileges. We will then enrol you in the online Marketing Course
, and invite you to the private Powerhoop Instructors' Facebook page. We encourage you to share photos and stories, get advice, tips and support from other Powerhoop Instructors.
At the Trade Shop you'll be able to buy Powerhoop products at wholesale prices and earn extra income as a reseller. Additionally, all graduates receive a Hooping Academy Affiliate Account, so you can earn commission on course referrals.
Get started now!
This course was created by a team of highly-trained and experienced fitness instructors and master trainers. It is based upon sound, modern fitness principles, and has been developed and refined for over a decade in the UK and across Europe.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: £205
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!