Teaching weighted hoop classes is fun, profitable and rewarding, with high member retention, a quick return on investment and 12 months of licensing and choreography.
If you are a personal trainer or fitness instructor – or would like to become one – you'll never make a better career decision than fitness hoop instructor training at the Hooping Academy.
Top three reasons people love teaching exercise classes:
- They can inspire others and make a difference in the lives of the people they teach
- They are active and can stay in great shape
- They can set their own hours
Hooping Academy fitness instructors:
- Love the fun and success of their classes
- Attract attention for teaching something eye-catching and different
- Have high member retention compared with other fitness programs
- Get free music and choreography videos as part of their licensing subscription
What exactly is a Fitness Hoop Workout?
A revolutionary exercise concept (yes, we get the pun), that delivers a trim tummy, strong muscles in the lower back and abdomen, and toned glutes, hips and thighs. It's a core workout... and so much more.
Due to their weight and large diameter, weighted fitness hula hoops are easy for all to master. Hooping provides balanced, symmetrical training to the core muscles, which helps maintain spinal stability and alignment. Your class members will quickly notice a difference in your posture and muscle tone – and may lose inches in a very short space of time. Our workout instructors consistently report improved class attendance and member retention.
Teaching weighted hoop fitness is fun, profitable, and emotionally and physically rewarding – it's an exercise class that you will love teaching and your members will love taking.
Who should take this course?
- Aspiring fitness instructors (Foundation Training module now included in the package)
- Fitness instructors with industry credentials (in the UK: ETM/Level 2 certification). NOTE: Qualified UK instructors are partially refunded on this course with a BURSARY FROM EMD.
- Personal Trainers: Fitness hoops are a top-rated tool for PTs
- Hula hoop® instructors who are looking for something new and different
- Gym teachers/Gym instructors
Who teaches this course?
- Kerry Ferguson, Top-qualified Fitness Instructor, Master Trainer and Personal Trainer
- Karyn Seroussi, Hooping Academy Founder
Sign up for a Fitness Hoop Training course in your region: