Powerhoop is a full-body workout, with an eye-catching weighted fitness hoop that slims your waist and strengthens your core. Teaching Powerhoop is fun, profitable and rewarding, with high member retention, a quick return on investment and 12 months of licensing and choreography. It's a program you will love teaching and your class members will love taking.
If you are a fitness instructor or would like to become one, you will never make a better career decision than learning to teach weighted hoop fitness at the Hooping Academy.
Top three reasons people love teaching fitness:
- They can inspire others, and make a difference in the lives of the people they teach
- They are active and can stay in great shape
- They can set their own hours
- Love the fun and success of their Powerhoop classes
- Attract attention for teaching something eye-catching and different
- Have higher member retention compared to other fitness programs
- Get free music and choreography videos as part of their licensing subscription
- Pay deep discounted prices on hoops and quickly earn back their investment
- Benefit as product resellers for an additional source of income
What exactly is the Powerhoop Workout?
The Powerhoop Workout is a revolutionary fitness concept (yes, we get the pun), designed to slim the waist, strengthen the muscles of the lower back and abdomen and tone the muscles in the stomach, glutes, hips and thighs. Powerhooping provides balanced, symmetrical training to the core muscles, which helps maintain spinal stability and alignment. Class members will quickly notice a difference in their posture and muscle tone – and may lose inches in a very short space of time. In addition to slimming the waist, Powerhoop has been proven to improve class attendance and member retention.
Teaching Powerhoop is fun, profitable, and emotionally and physically rewarding – it's a program you will love teaching and your class members will love taking.
Who should take this course?
- Aspiring fitness instructors (Foundation Training module now included in the package)
- Fitness instructors with industry credentials
- Personal Trainers: Powerhoop is a highly respected and a top-rated tool for PTs
NOTE: This course is for students residing in Australia. Other students please enroll in Fitness Hoop Training courses in:
- UK/Europe (English Language)
- Canada/United States
- Germany (Deutsche Sprache)
- New Zealand
- Netherlands (coming soon)
Who teaches this course?
- Kerry Ferguson, Top-Level Fitness Instructor, Master Trainer and Personal Trainer
- Karyn Seroussi, Hooping Academy Founder
"Powerhoop has an amazing team, with brilliant choreography and music that my classes love. The Powerhoop Master Trainers and instructors are just fabulous. I'm proud to be part of such a great business."
--Michaela Davey, Fitness Instructor, Somerset
"Powerhoop has been great for me right from day one. It is an amazing feeling to see my participants grow in confidence, fitness & mental well being (yes mental - they are a bit crazy once they get into it lol). Thank you for a great brand :)" --Heather Dixon, Fitness Instructor, UK
What's included in the Pro Training Package for $499 AUD?
The Powerhoop Pro Training Package is a "business in a box." It includes:
- Fitness Foundation and Instructor Training Courses
- Powerhoop Deluxe Fitness Hoop (RRP $145 AUD).
- 12-Month Subscription to the Licensing and Benefits Package, with includes the Monthly Media Pack, map listings and other benefits.** ($235 AUD value).
- Bonus Online Course: Marketing Your Fitness Hoop Classes ($150 AUD value)
**Pro Training graduates will be enrolled in the Pro Licensing Subscription Course and granted their free access period. In order to teach under the Powerhoop brand you MUST maintain your subscription. Your low licensing fees pay for ongoing access to video choreography and music tracks, national advertising, map listing and top-notch support.
How does online training work?
After purchasing the online course you will have immediate access to all course materials, and we will post your Powerhoop Deluxe from New Zealand within two business days. The online course includes written and practical assessments based on the course material. As part of your practical assessment, you will film and submit three sections of the Powerhoop Workout (approximately 12 minutes total). These can be filmed on your phone. Don't be nervous! The videos are for our eyes only. They will be assessed by your own private coach, who will give you one-on-one feedback and support.
is a "no fail" course - if your videos or test results need improvement
then we will give you the necessary tips and information to be able to
redo it until you pass. Once you've passed, we will send you your licensing certificate and Powerhoop Instructor Portal login details.
This gives you access to the Powerhoop Pro Instructor area, media pack,
Trade Shop and other perks and privileges. We will then enrol you in the online Marketing Course
, and invite you to the private Powerhoop Instructors' Facebook page. We encourage you to share photos and stories, get advice, tips and support from other Powerhoop Instructors.
You'll be able to buy Powerhoop products at wholesale prices, from Powerhoop New Zealand. Additionally, all graduates receive a Hooping Academy Affiliate Account, so you can earn commission on course referrals.
Get started now!
This course was created by a team of highly trained and experienced fitness instructors and master trainers. The course is based on solid, modern fitness principles and has been developed and refined over a decade in the UK and across Europe.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $205
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
This training course has been accredited and endorsed by: